[Paraview] mpirun ./pvserver

Kaster Might kastermight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 05:12:33 EST 2012

Oh my freaking god :)
After 3 hours of building Qt from sources and then 1 hour for Paraview I finally got pvserver to work. My longest linux software installation challenge so far :)

My only concern is each pvserver consumes 100% of CPU when no clients connected and it's idle. Is it normal? Unfortunately that's not what I expected.

--
Kaster Might