[Paraview] Plotting Distances in Zoomed View (Python Scripting)

Alex Evanovic alex.evanovic at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 22 16:12:56 EST 2012

Hi,

I am new to paraview python scripting. I wrote a script which can automate
visualization of my .vtu file. Additionally, it can zoom into the view
(which I need). Now, I need to plot the distances in x-axis & y-axis only
for this zoomed part (not the whole domain). For example, if the domain is
from -10 to 10, I need to plot the distances only for the -2 to 2 part. Can
someone please tell me how to go about this (in a python script)?

Thanks & Regards,
Alex