[Paraview] Problem compiling master on windows

Edwards, Paul Paul.Edwards3 at Rolls-Royce.com
Wed Feb 22 12:54:58 EST 2012

I just modified ExecuteProtoC.cmake to print the variable ${OutDir}:

message(STATUS "OUTDIR = " ${OutDir})
execute_process(
  COMMAND "D:/scratch/RollsRoyceParaView/${OutDir}/protoc" "--cpp_out=dllexport_decl=VTK_PROTOBUF_EXPORT:D:/scratch/RollsRoyceParaView/ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation" --proto_path "D:/scratch/RollsRoyceParaViewSource/ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation/Resources" "D:/scratch/RollsRoyceParaViewSource/ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation/Resources/vtkPVMessage.proto"
  WORKING_DIRECTORY "D:/scratch/RollsRoyceParaView/ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation"
)

And, it gives this:

-- OUTDIR = .

When running on the commandline (with the correct path) it generates the files.

Regards,
Paul