[Paraview] Crash on vtr file load

Kyle Lutz kyle.lutz at kitware.com
Tue Feb 7 10:41:46 EST 2012

Hi Matthias,

I've downloaded your vtr file and it opened it with my build of
paraview (Linux, 64bit, git-master). The file opens and the clip
filter works as expected. The memory usage for ParaView is 1-1.5GB so
I don't think lack of memory on your machine is an issue.

I also tried it with the 3.12 binaries from paraview.org and
everything worked as expected.

Perhaps this is a Windows issue?

Thanks,
Kyle