[Paraview] Reading DEM files

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Wed Dec 19 08:26:36 EST 2012

Nice to know there's still a good chance that the GDAL vector reader
could go into ParaView proper. The reader has been working so great
for me for more than a year that I really hope to see it fully
integrated with ParaView/VTK.

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN