[Paraview] Use Calculator on a MultiBlock Data set

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Wed Dec 12 12:50:11 EST 2012

I'm talking about the data array, across all block not the name of the
blocks.
But if you are saying that depending on the block you have to convert
either Phi1, Phi or Phi2 data arrays, then I start seeing why the
calculator complain.
But for now, you can use 3 extract blocks, 3 calculator and one append
dataset filter.

Seb