[Paraview] Manipulating Big Data through Python Shell

Bueter, Travis J. (S&T-Student) tjbxv7 at mail.mst.edu
Fri Aug 31 16:27:28 EDT 2012

I would be happy to post a video, but I wouldn't be able to make and then post it until later next week. For very small data (such as a simple sphere), the WiiMote performs with only the slightest bit of lag in comparison to the mouse. But as the data gets larger, the lag increases linearly with the size.