[Paraview] CGNS files

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Fri Sep 30 03:54:50 EDT 2011

That's what Robert already answered (see below) but it seems that type cgsize_t is not defined in cgnslib-2.5 (I downloaded it from this link: http://sourceforge.net/projects/cgns/files/cgnslib_2.5/Release%205/cgnslib_2.5-5.tar.gz/download):
Macintosh-4:cgnslib_2.5 $ find . -name "*" -exec grep cgsize_t {} \;
but is expected in PV source:
Macintosh-4:ParaView-3.10.1 $ find . -name "*.C" -exec grep cgsize_t {} \;                        if(cg_array_info(i+1, namenode, &dt, &ndims, (cgsize_t*)dims) == CG_OK)            if(cg_zone_read(GetFileHandle(), base, zone, zonename, (cgsize_t*)zsize) != CG_OK)                if(cg_array_info(i+1, namenode, &dt, &ndims, (cgsize_t*)dims) == CG_OK)    if(cg_zone_read(GetFileHandle(), base, zone, zonename, (cgsize_t*)zsize) != CG_OK)				 RealSingle, (const cgsize_t*)rmin, (const cgsize_t*)rmax, (void*)coords[c-1]) != CG_OK)				   (cgsize_t*)(&start), (cgsize_t*)(&end), &bound, &parent_flag) != CG_OK)                if(cg_ElementDataSize(GetFileHandle(), base, zone, sec, (cgsize_t*)(&eDataSize)) != CG_OK)                if(cg_elements_read(GetFileHandle(), base, zone, sec, (cgsize_t*)elements, NULL)    if(cg_zone_read(GetFileHandle(), base, zone, zonename, (cgsize_t*)zsize) != CG_OK)                               fieldname, dt, (cgsize_t*)rmin, (cgsize_t*)rmax,
so which cgns-2.5 source code did you use?or did I miss something in the cmake configuration file?