[Paraview] Fwd: paraview not running!!!

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 13:42:07 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: naveen kumar <naveenn222 at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Paraview] paraview not running!!!
To: John Drescher <drescherjm at gmail.com>

Dear Jhon,

The screen output is as below i am not getting what to do, plz help me

[naveen at localhost bin]$ wine paraview.exe
libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x5b
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 8202
(SPI_GETFONTSMOOTHINGTYPE)
fixme:system:SetProcessDPIAware stub!
fixme:system:SystemParametersInfoW Unimplemented action: 8204
(SPI_GETFONTSMOOTHINGCONTRAST)
fixme:userenv:GetUserProfileDirectoryW 0x280 (nil) 0xf7fb50
fixme:userenv:GetUserProfileDirectoryW 0x290 (nil) 0xf7fb50
fixme:win:FlashWindowEx 0xf7f4f0
X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range
for operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  145 (XFree86-DRI)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  7 ()
  Value in failed request:  0x5d
  Serial number of failed request:  584
  Current serial number in output stream:  584

with regards
Naveen

.

--