[Paraview] changing the name of legend of xyplot

Karl König kkoenig11 at web.de
Wed Oct 19 04:19:13 EDT 2011

Hi Ali,

The easiest way I can think of to accomplish this is to abuse the
Calculator filter twice prior to applying the filter you use to create
the xyplot: Use the formula "vector . iHat" and the result array name
"horizontal V" in the first Calculator filter and "vector . jHat" and
"vertical V" in the second.

Alternatively to using dot products and unit vectors, directly use the
vector components that ParaView auto-splits up and refers to as
'vector_X', 'vector_Y' in the Calculatur's filter.

Karl