[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 3.12.0 RC-2 available for download

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Sun Oct 9 01:24:10 EDT 2011

With Paul's comment I was able to reproduce the problem and did find
what were wrong. One is a trivial bug that forced the filter to try to
calculate normals for all cell types and another is lack of skipping
everything when input array to process is not found (e.g. when a
partial array in a multiblock dataset is specified).

Please find the attachment for the fix. Like Paul and Fabian I'd like
to see this fixed in the 3.12 release.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN