[Paraview] Accessing OpenGL from standard VTK filter

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 5 13:17:09 EDT 2011

This is personal code, by maybe one day I will contribute it to VTK, as like a plugin or something....

There are pieces of code that special things that do access OpenGL directly however, like the LIC code.  But I could do things another way...I so see classes related to shaders (vtkShader) and setting up the view volume (vtkPersp*), so those classes may come in handy....

Sohail