[Paraview] problem with python script generated by trace for simple plot

ali rostai ali.rostai at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 01:21:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have a simple data (stress tensor) and I want to draw Txx, Txy on a line
with a script and save it in
a PNG file. (since I should repeat it many times...)

Used the trace functionality and generated a script. But the result of
running script is totally different
from what I get with doing it in interactive mode.

In the output of script lines for all possible variables are visible but I
only want two of them (tensor(0) and tensor(1))
as you can see in the attached files.

Can anyone help me what's going wrong here?

Thanks,
Ali