No subject

Tue Nov 1 15:57:14 EDT 2011

list (or the dev one) or in a zip file at "www.paraview.org/files/v*". The
size footprint for each probably won't go above 30kB in zip packaging.
I've already tried to search for these files in the CDash online build
benches and failed to find them.

My idea in the short time is to open an unofficial online and open project
for providing the respective headers, library interfaces and CMake files
that are "missing" from the official release binary versions. For the
Windows releases, this is should be practically possible. For Linux and
Mac, it might also be possible, if the same OS and compiler versions are
used to recreate the released files.

On a later stage, I'll try (or anyone else in the world) to create
additional rules in ParaView's CMake source files for adding additional
installer project/makefiles to provide other 2 installer packages: "just
dev" and "dev+bin". When the "rough edges" are taken care of, these new
rules can be submitted upstream for making your life easier in future
releases, for providing the standard releases and the add-on development
files for plug-in development or simply for using the third-party
libraries such as VTK and Open-MPI (while the latter 1.5.x is in beta).

Wishes of a Happy New Year and with my best regards,
Bruno Santos

> Currently we are evaluating whether we have enough resources and
> interest in maintaining/providing the development binaries. So it's a
> bit unclear at this point if we'll have 3.12 development binaries
> available.
>
> Utkarsh
>
> On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 12:32 PM, Peter Schmitt <pschmittml at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm also curious of when the 3.12 development release will be made
>> available.  Any estimates?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Pete
>>

>> On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 1:56 AM, Felipe Bordeu <felipe.bordeu at
> ec-nantes.fr>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> When will the development installation will be available for download.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Felipe Bordeu Weldt
>>> Ingénieur de Recherche