[Paraview] Errors with GPU-based volume rendering

Paul McIntosh paul.mcintosh at internetscooter.com
Wed Nov 30 18:15:19 EST 2011

Paul,

I see this issue and have yet to try and debug what is going on. However I
have a workaround -  try saving state even though you see a "pink blob" then
reload the state. I find it works every time - obviously I wish this not to
happen at all so I'll provide a test case as soon as I can.

Below is some of the error messages I see just FYI

Cheers,

Paul

after uniforms for textures ERROR (x501) Invalid value
framebuffer has an attachment error
framebuffer has an attachment error
SetupRender ERROR (x506) invalid framebuffer operation ext