[Paraview] Errors with GPU-based volume rendering

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Nov 30 09:46:41 EST 2011

Sounds like a bug then if 3.8 works and >3.8 doesn't on the same
setup. It suspect it is in the new rendering architecture that was
introduced with 3.10.

Please file a bug report with enough information to reproduce the
problem so that we can keep an eye on it.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive