[Paraview] ParaViewWeb & TomCat

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Nov 29 13:26:10 EST 2011

Hi Randall,

This sounds good, so tomcat can easily be used on any user account
with no right outside his home. You can even strip down the default
package of tomcat so you get only the minimum required for ParaViewWeb
and you can run it on any port higher than 1024.

To do that, you will need to download tomcat on your own and
unzip/untar it, then deploy ParaViewWeb into it and start tomcat
yourself.
That's basically what we are doing for its development.

Hope this help,

Seb