[Paraview] List of parallel readers

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Nov 29 09:39:00 EST 2011

I don't think such a list exists.

The readers that come from VTK/Parallel certainly are, the rest may or
may not be. Furthermore it would be useful to document the specific
strategy used by the various parallel readers.

Alan, would you please start a stub page on the wiki where we can
start to document this. In the longer term that information will go
into each reader's xml documentation where it will get propagated back
to the wiki, the in tool help, the book etc.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive