[Paraview] Spline Source and python script

Ian Leslie lesl4685 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Nov 26 21:00:22 EST 2011

Thanks Jerome!  I got it to work.  The copy and paste limitation must have been the problem. I hand typed it in and saved it as a macro and then added  DataRepresentation1 = Show()DataRepresentation1.EdgeColor = [0.0, 0.0, 0.5000076295109483]  before Render() and everything seems to work fine.   Below is the code I used for the macro for anyone else who may need this.  Worked for me running ParaView 3.12.0-RC3.   try: paraview.simple
except: from paraview.simple import *
paraview.simple._DisableFirstRenderCameraReset()
s = SplineSource()
s.ParametricFunction.SetPropertyWithName("Closed",1)
pointA = [1,2,3]
pointB = [6,5,4]
pointC = [7,8,9]
s.ParametricFunction.SetPropertyWithName("Points", pointA+pointB+pointC)
DataRepresentation1 = Show()
DataRepresentation1.EdgeColor = [0.0, 0.0, 0.5000076295109483]
Render()

Ian Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 21:43:47 +0100