[Paraview] Spline Source and python script

Jerome Velut jerome.velut at kitware.com
Sat Nov 26 15:43:47 EST 2011

Hum... I guess you copied my code lines and pasted them in the python
shell, right?

I found a limitation of the python shell, but I didn't take the time to
report it: when I copy several lines from a file to the paraview python
shell, they are not executed. Moreover, the unix-style "middle click
direct copied" line is also not executed, though the characters are well
written!!

Try this:
- copy/paste the lines one by one with ctrl+c / ctrl+v method
- or (prefered!) create a file that you execute as a macro from the
"Macros" menu
- or re-type by hand all the lines ;)

FYI, I compile frequently the git-master and this method always worked
for me. So should be with 3.12.

HTH,
Jerome