[Paraview] Spline Source and python script

Ian Leslie lesl4685 at vandals.uidaho.edu
Sat Nov 26 15:18:37 EST 2011

Hi Jerome,
             Thanks for explaining in more detail. I tried the script but only two spline points were produced at 0,0,0 and 1,0,0.  No errors are given, so I can't point to a line in the code.  I am running ParaView 3.12.0, perhaps something changed between 3.10 and 3.12 to affect the script?  It is also possible I am overlooking something very obvious as I have only just started to use the python scripting in paraview.   This is the script I ran in the python shell  s = SplineSource() s.ParametricFunction.SetPropertyWithName( "Closed", 1 )  pointA = [1,2,3] pointB = [6,5,4] pointC = [7,8,9] s.ParametricFunction.SetPropertyWithName( "Points", pointA+pointB+pointC)  My goal is to have a python script that will take multiple point locations given in the script or from a file and produce a spline without having to manually enter them into the spline source one at a time.  Open to any suggestions and all ideas.   Thanks,

Ian