[Paraview] Bug? Paraview will load vrml 1.0 but cannot display

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Sat Nov 26 10:09:02 EST 2011

Hi Steve,

After trying to load a VRML 1 with mesh, I agree that the VTK VRML
importer is not able to understand the format, therefore the ParaView
VRML Source should check for a version 2 and not 1. (Or at least not
1)

Which mean, you should filled a bug report ParaView
(http://www.paraview.org/Bug/main_page.php). Unless, you want someone
from Kitware to fill a bug for you.

Anyway, thanks for reporting issues,

Seb

PS: Please fill a bug or let me know to do so.