[Paraview] [vtkusers] Spline Source and python script

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 07:02:12 EST 2011

Hi,
it is more a ParaView-related question, so I changed the list name ;)

I tried again the solution Pat proposed in the post, and I am sorry to
tell you that it works without changing anything...
I just can be more precise. Please follow these steps in the paraview
python shell :
s = SplineSource()
s.ParametricFunction.SetPropertyWithName( "Closed", 1 ) # Now, the
"Closed Spline" property toggles to "checked"
pointA = [1,2,3]
pointB = [6,5,4]
pointC = [7,8,9]
s.ParametricFunction.SetPropertyWithName( "Points",
pointA+pointB+pointC) # Now, the three points appear in the spline
points list

Then press apply : the spline appears in the render window.
If you experience problems, please tell me which steps are guilty.

HTH,
Jerome