[Paraview] Python Programmable Filter: Get Filename of Import filter

Markus Fuger m_fuger at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 14:47:23 EST 2011

Hello,

it seems if my question formulated in a previous thread (http://www.paraview.org/pipermail/paraview/2011-November/023318.html) did not really decribe what I needed.

I do like to get the information of the ImportFilter.GetPropertyValue('FileNameInfo') in a Programmable Filter, namely the filename (and directory) of the recent file in a file series.
(I believe that I can get to the most upper filter by a while loop. But to apply that scheme I would first of all need the filter object of the programmable filer)

On the previous thread I was blamed to not follow the seperation of the client - server. Due to the fact, that both (at least for the moment) run on the same maschine, this should not be the largest problem.

Thank you in advance,
Markus