[Paraview] Data does not load off of a partition from saved (.wind) state

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 18:05:24 EST 2011

Addendum: What might help is to add another filter after the Field portion, like do a "Gradient of Unstructured Data Sets" and select UVW as the input.  When you reload the state file you might notice that something goes wrong (i.e. UVW is not read in and an error message pops up).  If that doesn't happen then there might be some problem with my paraview installation or my new data set.

Sohail