[Paraview] Help file for Custom plugin NOT being included with Deployed ParaView.

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Nov 21 14:41:24 EST 2011

It looks like currently there were not any provisions made to include a plugins help files into paraview directly. Looking through the CMake files the documentation is created _before_ the plugin CMake code is called so with out rearranging that cmake code there probably isn't any chance of having my documentation put in.

 Or I am just plain missing something.
--
Mike Jackson <www.bluequartz.net>