[Paraview] Data does not load off of a partition from saved (.wind) state

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 13:04:04 EST 2011

The 555 MB data set would probably suffice. I could debug this problem with my data set.  In the state file, I see a few places where "UVW" is mentioned:
          <Property name="SelectionPointFieldDataArrayName" id="227.SelectionPointFieldDataArrayName" number_of_elements="1">
        <Element index="0" value="vtkOriginalPointIds"/>
        <Domain name="array_list" id="227.SelectionPointFieldDataArrayName.array_list">
          <String text="Density"/>
          <String text="UVW"/>
          <String text="Vorticity"/>
        </Domain>
      </Property>

and:
<Property name="PointArrayInfo" id="190.PointArrayInfo" number_of_elements="52">
        <Element index="48" value="UVW"/>
        <Element index="49" value="1"/>

and:
      <Property name="PointArrayStatus" id="190.PointArrayStatus" number_of_elements="52">

        <Element index="48" value="UVW"/>
        <Element index="49" value="1"/>
and:

<Domain name="array_list" id="190.PointArrayStatus.array_list">
          <String text="UVW"/>

So I would think that it would get loaded in. I guess I could debug the part of the ParaView could that reads the state file...because once the wind blade reader starts doing processing it doesn't even read in UVW.

Sohail