[Paraview] Data does not load off of a partition from saved (.wind) state

Sohail Shafii sohailshafii at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 20:21:07 EST 2011

It appears that this problem also happens when I put the data on the root partition.  For some reason when ParaView restores the state, wind blade reader thinks it's being told to load in the "Density" array, and not the "UVW" array as I specified.  I can't seem to load in the UVW array after paraview starts either...this only happens when trying to restore a state for this data set (i.e. not when I open the data set without loading a state). This doesn't happen with other .wind data sets, only this new fairly large one (which is about 600 MB per time step).

Sohail