[Paraview] changing default representation

Jagjeet Nain jagjeet.nain at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 10:30:32 EST 2011

Hi,
I want to change the default representation of "ParametricSource plugin" in
Examples/Plugins.
I know I can do that in the Paraview GUI, choosing it from drop-down list.
But I want to change it using servermanager.xml for this example so that
when source plugin is loaded, it is loaded in chosen representation and
colour and not in the default ("surface") representation and colour.
Any help or pointer to similar example will be really appreciated.
with regards
Jagjeet