[Paraview] Python Proogrammable Filter - Get Proxy

Markus Fuger m_fuger at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:07:31 EST 2011

Hello,

I do like to program my own plugin based on a Python Programmable filter (PPF).
For some feature (I want to get the file directory of the files from the input of the very first proxy in the pipeline) I need the proxy object of the PPF.

If I once would have this object I could then loop the Input until there is none anymore and then read the FileInfo Field. But as described I would need the proxy object of the PPF first.
I did several tests with the self object as well as with the proxymanager but could not find a working solution. (I have to say that I am new to ParaView as well)

Perhaps somebody of this mailing list could help me!?

With kind regards,
Markus