[Paraview] ParaView-3.12.0-Win64-x86.exe for Win32?

Simon Su newsgroup4ssu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 12:13:49 EST 2011

Hi All,

along the same 64bit topic, I was trying to compile the 64bit version on
window7 with vs2010 but unsuccessful. I compiled qt using VS x86 Win64
command prompt on machine with 64bit windows 7 installed. Not sure if I got
the 64 bit version out of it. Then I use it to compile ParaView 64 bit
version. It compiled but when I run it, it crashed most of the time  (not
all the time). When I debug it, from what I can gather, it is qt related.
Any help is much appreciated.

best
-simon