[Paraview] How to Build my own ParaView 3.12.0 Distribution

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Sat Nov 12 14:09:50 EST 2011

I am trying to create my own "Distribution" of ParaView 3.12.0 for Windows. I have everything built with Visual Studio but there does not seem to be the usual "PACKAGE" project in the solution. Is there some other formal sequence to follow? I tried to "Install" into a directory but none of the Qt libraries got copied into that directory so that is a bust. Which also brings up the question that the "install" doesn't really work because when I try to launch ParaView it complains that it can not find the Qt libraries. I am sure I am missing something straight forward on this so sorry for the seemingly stupid questions.

Thanks