[Paraview] INPUT_REQUIRED_DATA_TYPE()

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Fri Nov 11 05:25:23 EST 2011

Hello,I have a filter, inherited from vtkUnstructuredGridAlgorithm, which can process both structured and unstructured grids, but the only way I found to restrict the valid inputs is:
  int MyFilter::FillInputPortInformation(int vtkNotUsed(port), vtkInformation *info)  {    info->Set(vtkAlgorithm::INPUT_REQUIRED_DATA_TYPE(), "vtkPointSet");    return 1;  }
so it means that I can connect a vtkPolyData set to my filter, which is a mistake actually.How could I set vtkStructuredGrid and vtkUnstructuredGrid as the only valid input types?