[Paraview] rpaths in paraview executables

Cook, Rich cook47 at llnl.gov
Wed Nov 9 14:57:43 EST 2011

OK, fine, I can't find the answer and nobody wants to tell me, so I am brute forcing it:

pushd $INSTALL_DIR/lib/paraview* || errexit "Cannot CD to paraview lib directory."
RPATH_DIR=$(pwd)
for file in *; do
    if [ -f $file ] && [ -x $file ]; then
        echo setting path for $file
        /usr/global/tools/IMG_private/$SYS_TYPE/bin/patchelf --set-rpath $RPATH_DIR $file
    fi
done

HA!  Take that, purists!  LOL
Hopefully this helps some other poor soul.
--
✐Richard Cook
✇ Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory