[Paraview] About platform.

David Partyka david.partyka at kitware.com
Tue Nov 8 05:47:22 EST 2011

Hi,

We definitely support those versions of Linux and should build with with
gcc/g++ compilers provided by RHEL package manager (yum). I think it only
provides Qt 4.3 though, this is too old of a version and you will need to
either build or possibly find an rpm for Qt 4.6 or newer if you want the
ParaView GUI.