[Paraview] Unable to write PNG file in RC3

Gena Bug archaerolog at mail.ru
Tue Nov 1 07:40:31 EDT 2011

Hello!

After updating paraview from 3.12RC2 to 3.12RC3 I can't save any screenshots! This is the
application' output:

libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.5.5
libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.2.46
libpng error: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
ERROR: In /home/kitware/Dashboards/MyTests/ParaView-master/VTK/IO/vtkPNGWriter.cxx, line 199
vtkPNGWriter (0x85cef0): Unable to write PNG file!

My platform is Debian testing amd64. Package libpng12-0 has 1.2.46-3 version number.

-----|-
Gena.