[Paraview] QListWidget Selection Issue

Brian Panneton brian.panneton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 16:02:34 EDT 2011

I have a QListWidget that is being filled by the following XML:

           <StringVectorProperty
                name="w3_DataList"
                command="GetReaderDataList"
                information_only="1">
                <StringArrayHelper />
            </StringVectorProperty>
            <StringVectorProperty
                name="w3_lbData"
                immediate_update="1"
                number_of_elements="0"
                repeat_command="1"
                number_of_elements_per_command="2"
                element_types="2 0"
                command="SetReaderData">
                <ArraySelectionDomain name="operation">
                    <RequiredProperties>
                        <Property name="w3_DataList"
                            function="ArrayList"/>
                    </RequiredProperties>
                </ArraySelectionDomain>
            </StringVectorProperty>

Everything seems to show up as expected, but I end up getting the following
error:

"had to make up a value for selection"

How can I provide a default for the selection?

Thanks,
Brian Panneton