[Paraview] Maybe a silly question?

wastrel at gmail.com wastrel at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 23:50:25 EDT 2011

Thanks David, I made a programmable filter and got it running. It works.

Now I have a new question, how to get a point_data array from a ex2 object?

For vtk object, I know I can fetch it to local, like

from paraview.simple import servermanager as sm
data=sm.Fetch(reader)

Then there is data.GetPointData().GetArray(). But I could not find such
routines when I tried to do the same to ex2 object.

Any idea?