[Paraview] Camera problem

Arnaud Candaele arnaud.candaele at aeolus-consulting.be
Wed Mar 16 04:30:26 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am trying to make a simple animation in paraview, let's say just turn around my
geometry.
So, in the "Animation view" panel, I add a "camera", and select "follow path",
which is by default a circle around my geometry.
Now, if I play this animation, it will turn around the geometry, but it is very
zoomed in, so I can't see the whole geometry as it is turning around!
Then, if I try to define the path as a circle with a much larger radius, the
animation stay the same.

Also, if I use "interpolate camera locations" instead of "follow path" in the
animation view panel, it does the same : it goes from one view to the other, BUT
zommed in, even if I define unzoomed views for the different camera locations.
The orientation, angle, etc. are correct, but always zoomed in.

How can I do ?

Regards,

Arnaud.