[Paraview] CoProcessing

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Fri Jan 28 07:47:39 EST 2011

Hi Pat,

Sorry for this late reply. Good to hear there is a concrete plan to
merge the live data source to the mainline. Until then, if possible
rebasing onto one of the upcoming releases (say 3.10) would be
appreciated. That way we can explore the feature on top of a stable
basis.

p.s. I thought I could write and post a brief guide to build/setup the
live data source but time still has not yet allowed me...

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN