[Paraview] Paraview Python Script with PVFWrap

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Mon Jan 24 15:08:20 EST 2011

Hi,

thanks. I get this error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "<string>", line 382, in <module>
   File
"/home/gcae504/HOME/Dissertation/simulation_calc/OpenFOAM/ThirdParty-1.7.x/platforms/linux64Gcc/paraview-3.8.0/lib/paraview-3.8/paraview/servermanager.py",
line 201, in __setattr__
     "to add this attribute.")
AttributeError: Attribute SelectedMapperIndex does not exist.  This
class does not allow addition of new attributes to avoid mistakes due to
typos. Use add_attribute() if you really want to add this attribute.

I attached two pictures (test.png is the one create manually and
test2.png the one create with the script) and the script. Thanks for
your help!

Best Regards!
Fabian