[Paraview] Tracing Zoom

Hussein Ezzat hussein_ezzat2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 17:21:00 EST 2011

Pat,

I am trying to save an animation happening on a map. So I record the trace, and
use the button "zoom to box" and chose the specified area on the map; say the
map is for North America and the specified Area if for Gulf of Mexico.

When I run the script, it saved the images for the whole map North of America
-zoom out you can say- not Gulf of Mexico.