[Paraview] Parallel rendering of Text sources

Eelco van Vliet eelcovv at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 16:43:04 EST 2011

Utkarsh,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am running an own build paraview 3.8.1
version (with MESA and mpi, so pvbatch only). So the problem has been solved
in the git version. Is the source release of a stable 3.10 version also to
be expected within a few date ? Then I would wait for that release instead
of installing the git version.
Regards,

Eelco