[Paraview] Something wrong with Ubuntu 10.10 -> compared with Ubuntu 10.04

Mr. M newsboost at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 08:48:28 EST 2011

Thanks for your suggestion.

pvpython outputs exactly the same errors message as with
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/paraview python

The error appears only the first time I try to load/import the module.
Despite the error message, the module seems to be loaded. However, if I run:

servermanager.vtkSMObject.GetProxyManager().GetProxyDefinitionsUpdated()

I received:

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: GetProxyDefinitionsUpdated

Any ideas? Isn't this a bug (or is it ubuntu-related)?