[Paraview] Problems uploading files for Plot3D reading

Joe Ahdoot jka5 at duke.edu
Tue Jan 18 11:21:17 EST 2011

Dear Paraview,

earlier i had a problem uploading a .xyz file and a .q file but Mr. Geveci
pointed out that the files did not exactly match in format (the grid was in
ASCII geometry while the .q file was in binary). Therefore i used a python
convert file to correct this.

Now I have a grid file that will not load correctly even after I attempted
converting it to the correct format with the python script. The only way i
can successfully upload the grid file *without* converting it is to use the
settings- Only MultiGrid checked, and BigEndian. Yet, then i am unable to
upload to the .q file over that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Joe Ahdoot