[Paraview] ParaView 3.8.1 and HDF5

Nathalie.Rauschmayr at dlr.de Nathalie.Rauschmayr at dlr.de
Tue Jan 18 09:17:12 EST 2011

Hello,

I have just one more question regarding HDF5 and ParaView. You wrote that your version of ParaView provides also a modified Xdmf and I have seen in XdmfHDF.cxx, that there are several function calls for writing data to the DSM. So I have tried to write a VTK object directly to the DSM via the vtkXdmfWriter, but therefore the member-variable "Domain" have to be set to the value "DSM" (line 730 in XdmfHDF.cxx) and this is never the case.
Do I have to set special parameters for the vtkXdmfWriter or doesn't the writer allow writing to the DSM at all?

best regards,
nathalie