[Paraview] ParaView v3.9.0: problems with exporter plug-in

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue Jan 18 08:31:38 EST 2011

Don't use vtkMapper::GetInput(), that downcasts to vtkPolyData. Using
GetInputDataObject(..) API. That should return you the dataobject. It
may be a vtkCOmpositeDataSet (since ParaView no longer merges blocks
in composite dataset before rendering). You'll have to handle each
block in your exporter.

Utkarsh