[Paraview] Tecplot reader from PV 3.8.1 fails on Linux Redhat CentOS

Adriano Gagliardi agagliardi at ara.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 12:57:46 EST 2011

Hi Richard,

Was the version of ParaView you used on the HP workstation a self-compiled
version or from downloaded binaries? Which version of Tecplot are the files
formatted in, and these haven't changed between workstations? If possible,
could you post a header of one of the Tecplot files?

Regards,

Adriano

Adriano Gagliardi MEng PhD
Business Sector Leader