[Paraview] cell-id selection

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Thu Jan 13 08:42:31 EST 2011

Try apply a filter such a "Extract Surface" and then select on the
surface. "Extract Surface" will extract surface triangles from your
tets, then you can select those. One cannot select faces of a cell
without selecting the whole cell in ParaView, so you have to apply a
filter to change your dataset accordingly.

Utkarsh