[Paraview] Plot3D reader with Function file

kenichiro yoshimi rccm.kyoshimi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 01:39:46 EST 2011

Hi,

I need to read time series data with Plot3D Function format. ParaView
uses a vtkMulitBlockPLOT3DReader to read Plot3D files, but it does not
support Function file. So I modified this source to read them
referring to a vtkPLOT3DReader which supports Function format. After
that, I confirmed this worked well.
In ParaView built from git source, time-series data with Plot3D Q file
can be read. Would you tell me how to also read time-series data with
Plot3D Function format by Modifing a reader.xml file?

Thanks,
yoshimi